Lowell Group – specialising in debt recovery, data analytics and customer insight
Welcome to Lowell Group. We are a leading provider of credit management services specialising in debt recovery, data analytics and customer insight. Comprising market leader in debt purchase, Lowell Financial, and contingent debt collections specialists Fredrickson international ( http://www.freds.com/) and SRJ (http://www.srjdebt.com/), the Group is well-placed to offer advice on integrated debt management strategies across the credit arrears life cycle.
We are committed to developing better practices, better people and better systems to deliver better results.
Our innovative and professional approach makes selling non-performing consumer debts to Lowell Financial an integral part of many creditors’ recovery processes. It brings a number of immediate and tangible benefits including:
- Immediate cash generation
- Higher overall returns compared with traditional recovery methods
- Greater predictability in forecasting cash and bad debt reserves
- Increased productivity of existing resources
- A more tailored, flexible environment to help customers manage their financial difficulties
Lowell Group offers contingent debt collection services through our multi-award winning agencies, Fredrickson International and SRJ.
Fredrickson International and SRJ became part of Lowell Group in 2013. They specialise in high volume consumer debt collection across a number of market sectors. Delivering excellent results through ethical collections for many leading companies in the UK, their clients also have the option to progress to a full debt sale within the same Group.
Comprising market-leading brands Lowell Financial (debt purchase), Fredrickson International and SRJ (contingent collections) Lowell Group is an expert in ethical data-driven collections. Our operational model is built around our sophisticated technology platform and data intelligence fuelled with information on over 14 million owned accounts. We aim to work with each of our customers to agree a realistic and sustainable payment plan tailor-made to their individual circumstances.
By working with any member of Lowell Group you will benefit from:
- Access to our specialist skills, a vast amount of experience and excellent track record
- A collections strategy centred on our ability to assess a customer’s ability to pay through in-depth data intelligence and analytics
- Reassurance that your reputation is in safe hands, due to our ethical and fair treatment of customers – evidenced by our becoming the first company to achieve an ‘outstanding’ rating from independent customer experience consultants Investor in Customers in 2013
- Our commitment to building long-term strategic partnerships with our clients and delivering added value and insight
Committed to doing things the right way, with openness, honesty and respect. We’re totally ethical, transparent and compliant.
At the heart of Lowell is our operational model, built around our sophisticated technology platform and data intelligence.
Lowell Group is committed to taking a fair, sensitive and ethical approach to debt recovery. We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of consumer credit regulated accounts.
Lowell Group. Registered Office: Ellington House, 9 Savannah Way, Leeds LS10 1AB. Registration No 4558936