Lowell – specialising in debt recovery, data analytics and customer insight
With offices in across Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the UK we are a leader in credit management services across Europe.
Our work is important: we improve the financial well-being of clients and consumers.
Our innovative and professional approach makes selling non-performing consumer debts to Lowell Portfolio I Ltd an integral part of many creditors’ recovery processes. It brings a number of immediate and tangible benefits including:
- Immediate cash generation
- Higher overall returns compared with traditional recovery methods
- Greater predictability in forecasting cash and bad debt reserves
- Increased productivity of existing resources
- A more tailored, flexible environment to help customers manage their financial difficulties
We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of consumer credit regulated accounts and adhere to the Credit Services Association (CSA) Code of Practice.
In the UK, Lowell offers debt services through Fredrickson International.
Fredrickson International became part of Lowell in 2013. They specialize in high volume debt servicing across a number of market sectors. Delivering excellent results through ethical collections for many leading companies in the UK, their clients also have the option to progress to a full debt sale within the same Group.
We are experts in ethical data-driven collections. Our operational model is built around our sophisticated technology platform and data intelligence fuelled with information on over 14 million owned accounts. We aim to work with each of our consumers to agree a realistic and sustainable payment plan tailor-made to their individual circumstances.
By working with any member of Lowell you will benefit from:
- Access to our specialist skills, a vast amount of experience and excellent track record
- A collections strategy centred on our ability to assess a customer’s ability to pay through in-depth data intelligence and analytics
- Reassurance that your reputation is in safe hands, due to our ethical and fair treatment of customers – evidenced by our becoming the first company to achieve an ‘outstanding’ rating from independent customer experience consultants Investor in Customers
- Our commitment to building long-term strategic partnerships with our clients and delivering added value and insight
Lowell Portfolio I Ltd and Lowell Financial Ltd are companies registered in England and Wales under Company Reg. No: 4857418 and 4558936 respectively. They are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of consumer credit regulated accounts. Registered Offices: Ellington House, 9 Savannah Way, Leeds, LS10 1AB