Our Graduate Programme
We’re excited to announce the launch of our new Decision Science/Analytics graduate programme!
The work our Decision Science team performs is fundamental to the success of our business. We want to employ the very best people – and what better way to do so than by nurturing new talent within a dedicated graduate programme?
So if you’re about to graduate (or have already graduated) and are looking for an opportunity to explore and apply analytic methods in ways that impact millions of consumers, read on.
For more information download our graduate programme brochure today
We’re looking for the best analytical minds to join our first ever graduate programme. Included in the programme will be:
- In-depth induction and training activities
- Circa 18 month rotational cycle working across the core functions of Decision Science (including operational training)
- Overseas placement guaranteed (including accommodation and expenses)
- Dedicated mentor throughout the programme
- Opportunities to use a range of modelling and analytical techniques, frameworks and tools to answer key business questions
- Development opportunities tailored specifically for you – whether it’s a master’s degree, language training, exploring opportunities for applied thesis research, we aim to support your future development
- An opportunity to join a team that partners broadly within the organisation and influences the company’s operational, analytic and financial strategies
With a focus on understanding, measuring and predicting consumer financial behaviour, our team comprises business analysts, statisticians and quantitative scientists dedicated to addressing the company’s most challenging analytic problems. Examples include:
- Pricing assets using sophisticated consumer segmentation schemes
- Developing forecasting models and MI reporting to enhance operational and financial performance
- Applying tools and methods from statistics, psychology, and economics to answer fundamental questions about financial decision-making
We believe that success in our business depends critically on establishing and maintaining an information advantage. Through our industry-leading consumer database, GFKL Lowell Group has developed proprietary behavioural and asset valuation models, custom software applications, and a variety of other business tools. Moreover, each year we make significant investments in credit bureau and customised consumer data that describe demographic, account-level, and macroeconomic factors related to credit, savings, and payment behaviour.
We are looking for candidates who already have, or are on target to graduate with either a BSc (2:1 or above) or MSc in disciplines such as:
- Business Analytics;
- Physics; or
- another quantitative/analytics field.
You must also be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent analytical skills including the ability to look at problems logically, disaggregate complex information, and draw actionable conclusions
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team, with strong communications skills
- Ability to prioritise work and manage tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast paced environment – someone who is adaptable, flexible and emotionally resilient
Our application will includes:
- Online application
- Online assessment
- Telephone interview(s)
- Assessment centre